1 t butter
1 lb potatoes
1. Cut Potatoes into 3 by 3/8 inch thick.
2. Soak in ice water for 30 minutes and rinse three times. You’re looking for the water to be clear in order to wash the starch out.
3. Drain fries and blanch at 320 degrees for six minutes in fryer oil.
4. Drain and allow to cool on cookie sheet or sheet pan. Then, store in refrigerator.
5. Bring fryer up to 350 degrees and fry for four to six minutes, looking for golden brown and crispiness.
6. Then, toss in a garlic butter with salt and green onions. You don’t want them too greasy just a kiss of garlic butter