Photo by Anna Goodson
Chilean Sea Bass with Shrimp and Scallops
Half stick of lemon grass All-purpose flour
Small amount of bok choy leaves 5 regular-sized shrimp
1-2 cherry tomatoes
1. Skewer the sea bass with a half stick of lemon grass.
2. Lightly batter pan with all purpose flour.
3. Pan sear the sea bass for a minute or two. 4. Pan sear the shrimp and scallops for
another minute or two.
5. Put in oven for 9-10 minutes.
6. Place bok choy on plate, then sauce, then
the shrimp and scallop.
7. Top with a cherry tomato and parsley.
Coconut Cilantro Base Sauce
5 oz Coconut Milk
1 t cilantro,
1 t garlic
4-5 sliced galanga herb
Boil until you reach desired consistency.